Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Random Quotes

"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions."
Oliver Wendell Holmes

"But I have miles to go before I sleep."
Robert Frost

"Every wind is fair when we are flying from misfortune."
Sophocles

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist when we grow up."
Pablo Picasso

"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific."
Lily Tomlin

"Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground."
Theodore Roosevelt

"Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don't."
Pete Seeger

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
Ferris Bueller

No comments: